Monday, October 27, 2008

We are still alive!

I haven't made any posts in a while but we have just had a really busy summer. Hopefully one of these days things will slow down but then we will probably complain we are bored. This past weekend my sisters three kids were here, Madison (8), Mason (6), Zoe (6 mo). They were fun but exhausting! I had some problems with my camera and finally got it to work right before they left so I only got a couple of pictures of Zoe and none of the other two. I really wanted some pictures of them all together. But regardless I will post the one of Zoe soon and try to get some of all three of them soon. Right now my project is sewing a dress from the 1950's. Where I work we are dressing up from the 50's for Halloween. I am making mine and so far it has been a lot harder than I thought it would be but hopefully I will finish it in time. Well, gotta run. I'll post more later!

No comments: