Monday, November 5, 2007

Another week!

Well, I am loving this time change. Of course, I woke up at 4, 5, and finally got up at 6 and then kept feeling like I was late for work when it was already daylight out but it was great to sleep a little late. We didn't do anything exciting this weekend. We were both off on Saturday by 2 and I did bills while Shannon picked up the house. He went to a boxing match Saturday night with a guy from work and I was going to go do something but fell asleep around 9. Sunday we went to sunday school and church and grabbed lunch and went home and were pretty lazy all day. We played Family Fued on the computer and after I beat Shannon pretty bad three times he didn't want to play anymore! That is usualy what we try to do, we try and do all we need to on Saturday so we can do very little on Sunday. We work a lot of hours and it is nice to just hang out and relax one day.

No comments: